May 19th Bd meeting

  • Keith Wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      Greetings in His wonderful name! I will post an agenda by next Monday--if you want anything included please send me an email. In the mean time, I respectfully ask that we all pray for Impact, pray for our meeting including decisions that need to be made, for His will on earth.

      Keith

      If you see anyone on our list, please remind them to check email as this is how I will most often communicate.

      Yahoo! Mail