Greetings

  • impactministriesbd
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2004
      This is the yahoo chat group I mentioned in our last meeting. My
      hope is that this group can have open & frank discussion about our
      ideas, thoughts, plans, etc. for Impact during this critical time.

      We can also utilize the chat group for coordinating any activities,
      meetings, lunches, etc.

      Common sense (if there is such a thing besides my own) dictates what
      is posted, that nothing posted is forwarded outside the group w/o
      permission, nothing posted is repeated verbally w/o permission,ie
      Confidentiality, before posting think about if you would be
      comfortable saying it in person to everyone in the group, etc.

      I hope to see evryone at the auction this evening.

      Keith
    • David Niednagel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
        Brothers and Sisters,

        Just to say I have to be in Indy tomorrow and will not be able to be at
        the meeting. I'm sorry. May the Lord give you a great meeting.

        David