Golf Outing and ICHC Minutes

  • Tom Swinford
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      Most of you probably know that the Ed Sleziak Memorial Golf Outing fundraiser is coming up on Friday, May 12.  The event this year will be at Cambridge Golf Club.

      Since Lori is not available to help with this event, I'll need some of you to help out on the day of the event either to help set up the course, work the registration table, drive the drink cart, serve as observers on the course, or help clean up.  Please let me know if you can help so we can plug you in.  I've attached a Sponsor Registration Form so you will know the schedule.

      Also attached are minutes from the last meeting of the Health Center.

      Tom