John Perkins

  • impactministriesbd
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      Greetings. This is my understanding of John's schedule.

      Friday am Mike D. to pick up John

      lunch with Mike, Glen, Craig, L Rascoe & Keith

      after lunch time with Tim

      apprx 3:30pm rest for John

      6:00pm dinner at Impact

      staying with ? Hood's or Stucke's

      meeting at Impact Sat 9:00am to 12:00-12:30pm

      luch depending on John'preference with bd

      John resting, has to be at CFC btween 4:30-4:45pm

      back to Hood's or Stucke's for dinner & sleep

      at CFC Sun am for sevices

      after services Craig to take to luch & get to airport

      Fri night & Sat am to include Impact Bd, Corp. bd, staff, Phyllis,
      Pat Johns & Rick Barton from CFC Elder bd---spouses for all are
      welcome

      Sat am Impact bd, Corp bd, Phyllis, Pat & Rick
      I'm uncertain whether Tim is attending

      Hope this helps, if I am incorrect on anything please post correction

      God Bless & please pray.
      Keith
    • j.besing
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        I have disinvited John from staying with the Hoods--however, I didn't
        disinvite them to the dinner Friday night--which I invited them to
        because they were hosting John at the time of the invitations being
        mailed. I have talked to Phyllis and if John is staying at a home
        rather than at a motel, then he will be staying with them. Janice

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • CONSTANCE KELLEY
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
          Keith,  I am sincerely praying for this week-end and the survival of IMPACT Ministries.  C. Kelley

[...]

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/VaTolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • CONSTANCE KELLEY
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
            Janice,  The Hoods' will not be attending the dinner. Jane called today with regrets.  Connie