97Monday meeting

  • Keith Wallace
    Nov 24, 2005
      Happy Thanksgiving. Several of you have said Monday will work, so far no one has said Monday won't work, so Monday at 5:30 it is. Thank you. As I said, I hope to keep it to an hour. The main agenda item will be finalizing what we offer Greg. After the Impact Bd agrees, we will take it to the CFC Elders. I have asked Mike Deeg if there is any way to get on next Wednesday's agenda-don't know yet. Blessings, Keith.

      PS My wife, Lan Huong, & I were privileged to have welcomed our son to God's creation last night. Mom & baby are well. His mercies are new every morning!