      From: impactministriesbd@yahoogroups.com [mailto:impactministriesbd@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keith Wallace
      Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 2:43 PM
      To: impactministriesbd@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [impactministriesbd] upcoming events

      The AA group that meets at Impact has invited the board & staff to be their guests on Thursday December 15th from 6-7 pm to show their appreciation & share some testimonies. Phyllis needs to know who will attend.

      Reminder that our next board meeting is currently scheduled for Thursday December 8th at 5:30 pm. It is my hope that we will have word back from the Elders about their commitment to Impact--don't know if I worded that correctly.

      Keep praying.

      Keith

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic