During this period the moon reaches its new phase on Monday October 12th. On that date the moon will be located near the sun and will not be visible at night.lunroimousa
All, see below the first announcement for a professional meteor conference, the Meteoroids 2016. We will have special (low-cost) registration rate for amateurdkoschny
Meteor activity increases in October when compared to September. A major shower (the Orionids) is active all month long and there are also many minor showerslunroimousa
- Oct 30, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.