Forwarded for Megan Argo (IMO Press Officer) From: Megan Argo Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 7:11 AM To: Global Meteor Observing Forum Subject: IMO fireballlunroimousa
As seen from the northern hemisphere, March is the slowest month for meteor activity. No major annual showers are active and only a few very weak minor showerslunroimousa
Folks, the October 2014 report from the IMO Video Meteor Network is available at http://www.imonet.org/reports/201410.pdf Best wishes, Sirko Molau --sirko_molau
- Oct 30, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.