WGN - Journal of the International Meteor Organization Volume 43, Number 3, June 2015, pages 69-92 The new issue of this Journal is now in print. It will bejavorkac
Hi! Probably, from July 19 observed meteors Activity ACG (alfa Cygnus) All the best, Ivanseriv76@...
During this period the moon reaches its full phase on Thursday July 30th. At this time the moon is located opposite the sun and and lies above the horizon alllunroimousa
- Oct 30, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.