During this period the moon will reach its last quarter phase on Friday March 13th. At that time the moon is located 90 degrees west of the sun and rises nearlunroimousa
WGN - Journal of the International Meteor Organization Volume 43, Number 1, February 2015, pages 1-40 The new issue of this Journal is now in print. It will bejavorkac
Forwarded for Megan Argo (IMO Press Officer) From: Megan Argo Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 7:11 AM To: Global Meteor Observing Forum Subject: IMO fireballlunroimousa
- Oct 30, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.