During this period the moon reaches its new phase on Monday February 8th. On that date the moon will be located near the sun and will not be visible at night.lunroimousa
February offers the meteor observer in the northern hemisphere a couple of weak showers plus falling sporadic rates. This may not seem too exiting but youlunroimousa
Folks, the October 2015 report from the IMO Video Meteor Network is available at http://www.imonet.org/reports/201510.pdf Best wishes, Sirko Molau --sirko_molau
- Oct 30, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.