Re: [immunologysupport] Re:so upsetting - BFP and then period...

  • erinnmicassidy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
      So sorry. Keep the faith.

      From: "kmb7155"
      Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:52:08 -0000
      To: <immunologysupport@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [immunologysupport] Re:so upsetting - BFP and then period...

      Hi my bloods have come back and my HCG and progesterone have both dropped and my period is here - its a bust.

      I guess I have to get back on the wagon!

      --- In immunologysupport@ yahoogroups. com, Swpea24 <swpea24@... > wrote:

      > Just wanted to say how sorry I was what happenend with your bloods?
      > Spotting doesn't really mean much though hope it turns out great!
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • kmb7155
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
        thanks everyone I'm feeling more positive today. I appreciate the support. x

        --- In immunologysupport@yahoogroups.com, erinnmicassidy@... wrote:

        > So sorry. Keep the faith.
        >
        > Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

      • kmb7155
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
          thanks everyone I'm feeling more positive today. I appreciate the support. x

          --- In immunologysupport@yahoogroups.com, erinnmicassidy@... wrote:

          > So sorry. Keep the faith.
          >
          > Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

        • Mandy Cairns
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2009
            Really sorry :( Big hugs to you.

            X+x
            41, 1 DS aged 6
            5 m/cs, 4 yrs ttc #2
            Slightly pos APS, low Free T4, borderline ANAs, CD19+/CD5+ cells 15%, Th1/Th2 ratio 61 (reduced to 33 after 4 doses pre-concep Humira), Neg LAD

            Currently on :
            Menevit, pregnacare, calcium + vit D, extra FA, 25 mcg thyroxine, 1/4 aspirin after ov, tyrosine, fish oils. Looking into Kelp.

            Protocol :
            Pre-concep - Humira 40mg x 4 before ttc and re-test levels then BA (might try it post ov tho), steroids 5 mg (might not do pre-concep as other treatment sufficient), calcium, LIT done 3 July.

            At + test - stop BA (but might not do that!), intralipids, steroids 20 mg (weaning off at 12 wks), heparin 20 mg once per day (test APS at 12 wks), Ultrogestan pessaries 400mg till 12 wks

            Reflexology, acupuncture, herbs and gluten free