Useful Tip for Fellow Members

  • umkumiut00
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Salut!

      I just thought of posting the following since I believe it is
      important for all future Quebecois on this group to better manage
      their present in every possible way for a better future. Sometimes we
      do things in our present that can severely affect our future. While
      alcohol & beer is readily available in the US (and every where else)
      and the beverage of celebration, it is important now more than ever
      to understand the consequence of bad choices....here is that
      information

      "Those who have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are
      considered Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the
      influence of alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in
      Canada"

      So, when you get the CSQ eventually, do not celebrate too much and
      ruin your future!

      MErci
    • Wesley Cannon

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          Niveau quatre-six

          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Wesley Cannon
          <wncannon@y...> wrote:
          > Selon vous, quel est votre niveau de francais? Et combien de temps
          avez-vous etudie le francais?

          > Merci.
          > Wes
          >
          > umkumiut00 <umkumiut00@y...> wrote:
          > Salut!
          >
          > I just thought of posting the following since I believe it is
          > important for all future Quebecois on this group to better manage
          > their present in every possible way for a better future. Sometimes
          we
          > do things in our present that can severely affect our future. While
          > alcohol & beer is readily available in the US (and every where
          else)
          > and the beverage of celebration, it is important now more than ever
          > to understand the consequence of bad choices....here is that
          > information
          >
          > "Those who have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI)
          are
          > considered Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under
          the
          > influence of alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in
          > Canada"
          >
          > So, when you get the CSQ eventually, do not celebrate too much and
          > ruin your future!
          >
          > MErci

          Service.