Regarding Interview

  • akhil
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi All!
      Needed you advice for my quebec interview which is on the 12th. I
      am on astudent visa in USA and applied for quebec immigration in
      november and got my interview. My french level is very basic and i
      am trying to learn. So, if someone can suggest me what i need to do,
      i will really appreciate that.
      Regards
      Akhil
    • Wesley Cannon

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
          Hi,
          Try to show the counsellor that you are trying your best to learn
          French and tell him that u have just started and need some more
          time.If possible show him papers of ur French language courses or
          registration paper for upcoming courses. This will help u a lot.
          During the interview try to understand what he asks by picking any
          particualar word from his sentence and then try to answer it using
          French or amixture of French and English. There is a file with
          interview questions in the files section of this discussion group.

          Hope this will help..Wish you a good luck

          Rajib
        • Rajesh G
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3, 2004
            Greetings,

            Thax for the update Rajib, that was a good
            info :-)

            Rajesh

            --- rajib77 <rajib77@...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            > Try to show the counsellor that you are trying your
            > best to learn
            > French and tell him that u have just started and
            > need some more
            > time.If possible show him papers of ur French
            > language courses or
            > registration paper for upcoming courses. This will
            > help u a lot.
            > During the interview try to understand what he asks
            > by picking any
            > particualar word from his sentence and then try to
            > answer it using
            > French or amixture of French and English. There is a
            > file with
            > interview questions in the files section of this
            > discussion group.
            >
            > Hope this will help..Wish you a good luck
            >
            > Rajib

            http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
          • umkumiut00
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 16, 2004
              Hi,

              Do not be discouraged. You still have another opportunity to make it
              happen next time.

              Rich

              --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "akhil" <dabubcet@y...>
              wrote:
              > Hi All!
              > Needed you advice for my quebec interview which is on the 12th. I
              > am on astudent visa in USA and applied for quebec immigration in
              > november and got my interview. My french level is very basic and i
              > am trying to learn. So, if someone can suggest me what i need to
              do,
              > i will really appreciate that.
              > Regards
              > Akhil
            • Ravi Rao
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 16, 2004
                Hi

                http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/index.shtml

                That is a neat website to play with french.

                See also, http://www.voir.ca/

                --ravi.

                * umkumiut00 [Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 04:54:42AM -0000]:

                > Hi,
                >
                > Do not be discouraged. You still have another opportunity to make it
                > happen next time.
                >
                > Rich
                >
                > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "akhil" <dabubcet@y...>
                > wrote:
                > > Hi All!
                > > Needed you advice for my quebec interview which is on the 12th. I
                > > am on astudent visa in USA and applied for quebec immigration in
                > > november and got my interview. My french level is very basic and i
                > > am trying to learn. So, if someone can suggest me what i need to
                > do,
                > > i will really appreciate that.
                > > Regards
                > > Akhil
              • john thompson
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 17, 2004
                  The first site is awsome.

                  Ravi Rao <mail@...> wrote:
                  Hi

                        http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/index.shtml

                        That is a neat website to play with french.

                        See also, http://www.voir.ca/

                              --ravi.

                  * umkumiut00 [Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 04:54:42AM -0000]:

                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > Do not be discouraged. You still have another opportunity to make it
                  > happen next time.
                  >
                  > Rich
                  >
                  > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "akhil" <dabubcet@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > Hi All!
                  > >   Needed you advice for my quebec interview which is on the 12th. I
                  > > am on astudent visa in USA and applied for quebec immigration in
                  > > november and got my interview. My french level is very basic and i
                  > > am trying to learn. So, if someone can suggest me what i need to
                  > do,
                  > > i will really appreciate that.
                  > > Regards
                  > > Akhil