processing time

  • kirtansoni2003
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
      Bonjour tout le monde

      i have received receipt towards the submission of my application for
      CSQ, it is stated that the time for the processing the file will be
      minimum of 14 months, i submitted my Application for CSQ in november.
      i am staying in India. can anybody tell me when i should expect the
      interview.

      merci

      kirtan
    • sindhjk
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
        Hello
        At Last some one from india. I got the CSQ in NEw Delhi a few months back and I can tell u onethign for sure .These Quebec guys
        keep their word. If they say 12-14 months.they will call u. I was called in 10 months and they had said in the letter - 8-10 months.
        Any way best of luck for the interview.(Bon Chance)

        If u know anyone from india who already passed the CSQ hurdle and got the Federal Immigrant visa kindly let me know the timelines
        (after Federal)

        Regards

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "kirtansoni2003" <contactbhavin@h...> wrote:
        > Bonjour tout le monde
        >
        > i have received receipt towards the submission of my application for
        > CSQ, it is stated that the time for the processing the file will be
        > minimum of 14 months, i submitted my Application for CSQ in november.
        > i am staying in India. can anybody tell me when i should expect the
        > interview.
        >
        > merci
        >
        > kirtan
      • Ravi Rao
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
          * sindhjk [Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:39:32AM -0000]:

          > At Last some one from india. I got the CSQ in NEw Delhi a

          Did you not have to go to Damascus/Syria, for your interview?

          --ravi.
        • sindhjk
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
            Applicants from india have interview in New Delhi. Officials from
            damscus come down tto new delhi for conducting the interview

            --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Rao <mail@r...> wrote:
            > * sindhjk [Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:39:32AM -0000]:
            >
            > > At Last some one from india. I got the CSQ in NEw Delhi a
            >
            > Did you not have to go to Damascus/Syria, for your interview?
            >
            > --ravi.
          • ivsmphl
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 9, 2004
              Just learn some french if you can and make sure you think carefully
              about the following question:

              Why Québec, and not elsewhere in Canada?

              --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sindhjk" <sinj786@y...>
              wrote:
              > Applicants from india have interview in New Delhi. Officials from
              > damscus come down tto new delhi for conducting the interview
              >

              > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Rao <mail@r...>
              wrote:
              > > * sindhjk [Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:39:32AM -0000]:
              > >
              > > > At Last some one from india. I got the CSQ in NEw Delhi a
              > >
              > > Did you not have to go to Damascus/Syria, for your interview?
              > >
              > > --ravi.
            • sindhjk
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 21, 2004
                Hi!! To Anyone In India,

                Does any one of you have ideas about the india timeline after we get CSQ.
                I havent yet got my file no frpm ChC Newdelhi even after one and half months.What is the timeline after getting CSQ. in india.
                Does Federal process Quebec cases seperately????
                Anyone in India who already got CSQ .Please respond.