Bank Statements

  • wncannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello...me again! I have another question. They require you to send
      copies of your last three month's bank statements, and I am sure this
      is to show that you have enough money to get on your feet. Would it
      be acceptable to send a copy of your 401K if you don't have enough
      moeny in your checking or savings to help you get on your feet? Do
      you feel they would accept that?

      Thanks,
      Wes
    • James Chung
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        that should be fine provided that you can show that
        you can cash your 401k before you move to canada.

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com