Transcripts

  • wncannon
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello all my fellow immigrant hopefuls:) I have a quick question and
      would appreciate any quick responses. I am getting my info together
      to send in for the Certificate Application, and I am curious as to
      how I should send the college transcripts. Can I just request them
      and then attach them to the application or do they want the
      transcripts send directly to them by the school (official)?

      Thanks in advance!

      Ciao for now!
      Wes
    • Gokul R
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
        *As far as I know* No transcripts are needed if you
        have already got your degree. Degree diplomo is
        enough.If you are still in the school transcripts are
        needed.

        --- wncannon <wncannon@...> wrote:
        > Hello all my fellow immigrant hopefuls:) I have a
        > quick question and
        > would appreciate any quick responses. I am getting
        > my info together
        > to send in for the Certificate Application, and I am
        > curious as to
        > how I should send the college transcripts. Can I
        > just request them
        > and then attach them to the application or do they
        > want the
        > transcripts send directly to them by the school
        > (official)?
        >
        > Thanks in advance!
        >
        > Ciao for now!
        > Wes

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Wesley Cannon
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
          But, do I have to have the school send the transcripts directly to the immigration office, or do I attach them to the application that I am going to send in?

          Thanks.

          --- wncannon <wncannon@...> wrote:
          > Hello all my fellow immigrant hopefuls:)  I have a
          > quick question and
          > would appreciate any quick responses.  I am getting
          > my info together
          > to send in for the Certificate Application, and I am
          > curious as to
          > how I should send the college transcripts.  Can I
          > just request them
          > and then attach them to the application or do they
          > want the
          > transcripts send directly to them by the school
          > (official)?
          >
          > Thanks in advance!
          >
          > Ciao for now!
          > Wes

        • ganesh hanuma
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003

            You just take the transcripts in sealed envolope from the school and send it with the application.

            That should be fine.

            MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month.
          • Wesley Cannon
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
              Thank you:)

              ganesh hanuma <khvganesh@...> wrote:

              You just take the transcripts in sealed envolope from the school and send it with the application.

              That should be fine.

              MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month.

            • James Chung
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
                for quebec, you need to attach a certified copy of the
                transcript with your application.

                --- Wesley Cannon <wncannon@...> wrote:
                > But, do I have to have the school send the
                > transcripts directly to the immigration office, or
                > do I attach them to the application that I am going
                > to send in?
                >
                > Thanks.
                >
                > Gokul R <cgk_79@...> wrote:
                > *As far as I know* No transcripts are needed if you
                > have already got your degree. Degree diplomo is
                > enough.If you are still in the school transcripts
                > are
                > needed.
                >

                > --- wncannon <wncannon@...> wrote:
                > > Hello all my fellow immigrant hopefuls:) I have a
                > > quick question and
                > > would appreciate any quick responses. I am
                > getting
                > > my info together
                > > to send in for the Certificate Application, and I
                > am
                > > curious as to
                > > how I should send the college transcripts. Can I
                > > just request them
                > > and then attach them to the application or do they
                > > want the
                > > transcripts send directly to them by the school
                > > (official)?
                > >
                > > Thanks in advance!
                > >
                > > Ciao for now!
                > > Wes

                > Terms of Service.

                http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
              • James Chung
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
                  federal program ask you to send the transcript in a
                  university-sealed envelope but quebec ask you for a