Interview Questions

  • ketansweta
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2003
      Hi! All,

      Finally the D-Day has arrived - I have my Interview with the
      immigration officer in Sep End at NewYork. I would appreciate if
      fellow group members could share some usefull info on the
      interview..Do's & Don'ts.. I am know very little French - but am
      going for a class aready to learn.

      Once I am done with the interview I shall post my breif questions for
      others.

      Thanks All,
      Sweta
    • Gokul R