Re: inquiry

  • umkumiut00
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
      If you want to move to Toronto, then why dont you apply directly to
      Canada via the Federal process instead of Quebec considering you are
      pretty sure of getting a job in toronto. Or are you intending
      to 'use' the Quebec route to get to Toronto?

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "kirtansoni2003"
      <contactbhavin@h...> wrote:
      > hi all
      >
      > is it necessory to stay in quebec after getting visa, if after
      > reaching quebec, i will get a job at torrento, then can i shifted
      > ovet there within a month?
      >
      > can any one tell me about the status of homeopathy in quebec??
      >

      > merci beacoup
      >
      > kirtan
    • amithnikam
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
        Technically .. you can..

        Check http://www.canadianimmigrationtalk.org/cgi-
        bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=show_thread&om=3747&forum=DCForumID1

        (Paste the link in your browser)

        If you highlight this possibility during your interview.. you might
        have problems. But if you have no other option after immigrating..
        hey .. you got to do what you got to do...

        All the best
        Nick