inquiry

  • kirtansoni2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
      hi all

      is it necessory to stay in quebec after getting visa, if after
      reaching quebec, i will get a job at torrento, then can i shifted
      ovet there within a month?

      can any one tell me about the status of homeopathy in quebec??

      merci beacoup

      kirtan
    • umkumiut00
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
        If you want to move to Toronto, then why dont you apply directly to
        Canada via the Federal process instead of Quebec considering you are
        pretty sure of getting a job in toronto. Or are you intending
        to 'use' the Quebec route to get to Toronto?

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "kirtansoni2003"
        <contactbhavin@h...> wrote:
        > hi all
        >
        > is it necessory to stay in quebec after getting visa, if after
        > reaching quebec, i will get a job at torrento, then can i shifted
        > ovet there within a month?
        >
        > can any one tell me about the status of homeopathy in quebec??
        >

        > merci beacoup
        >
        > kirtan
      • amithnikam
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
          Technically .. you can..

          Check http://www.canadianimmigrationtalk.org/cgi-
          bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=show_thread&om=3747&forum=DCForumID1

          (Paste the link in your browser)

          If you highlight this possibility during your interview.. you might
          have problems. But if you have no other option after immigrating..
          hey .. you got to do what you got to do...

          All the best
          Nick