Increase in Fee for PR Application

  • G A
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
      Hi All,

      I want to confirm the fee for the PR application to be sent to Buffalo.

      Is it 400$ US or $360.

      On the buffalo website it is written as 400US $, while the Quebec people are saying 360 US $.

      Please reply soon.

      -Anurag

    • Karen

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
          * x x [Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 12:50:10PM -0800]:

          > better safe than sorry. just send 400

          Even better, pay the specified amount in Canadian funds. It costs
          the same processing fees to get a cashier's check in USD or in CAD, so why
          not pick CAD, and be done with it, and not worry about exchange rate
          fluctuations?

          --ravi.
        • x x