Know about the US work permit Form I-765?

  • Nancy Mervin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      Generally the EAD is issued in the form of a credit card sized plastic card. This employment authorization document card comes enhanced with multiple security coding which cannot be duplicated. The employment authorization document will provide information about your name, birth date, sex, immigrant category, country of birth, photo, alien registration number, card number, term and conditions of care restrictions and valid date.

      When a foreign national successfully completes application for employment authorization with Form I-765  an employment authorization document (EAD) will be issued and he or she will be able to lawfully work in the United States for any employer.