Complete filing Adjustment of Status application online!

  • Nancy Mervin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Applicants who are currently inside the U.S. and have an approved Immigrant Petition may be eligible to file an Application for Adjustment of Status  to Permanent Resident. The benefit of completing Form I-485 application online is it reduces the risk of your adjustment of status application being rejected.

       Once you submit your accurately completed form I-485 application you will need to send the supporting documents and applicable fees to the designated USCIS address. If you are 79 years or older, you will not be charged a biometric fee. If you are filing this form on the basis of being admitted to the United States as a refugee, then you need not pay any filing fee.