Submit affidavit of support form with all support documents!

  • Nancy Mervin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2012
      Submit affidavit of support form with all support documents!

      It is important to complete and include all the necessary supporting documents upon filing form I-134 when it is submitted. Failure to completely fill out form I-134 or not include the appropriate documents as supporting evidence could result in denial of the application. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) may require the sponsor to provide additional information or evidence before approval of the affidavit of support form  . Filing your Form I-134 online will ensure that the Affidavit of Support has been completed correctly.