As a green card holder you require application travel document.

  • Nancy Mervin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      As a green card holder you require application travel document.

      If you are a green card holder and will be outside the US for less than twelve months (one calendar year) you will need your green card. Otherwise, you will need to apply for and receive form I-131, which you will need to present to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) authorities before re-entering the country. Application travel document , Form I-131 will need to be presented at a port of entry.