Could you help me please?

  • Newton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      Dear all

      Warm Greetings

      I have an inquiry about the contact telephone with Montreal office
      I call them on (514-864-9191) many different times but only i got the answer machine & no one is valid to talk with.
      I sent them an e-mail, they replied that this is a confident information & can't be discussed by e-mail

      so, what i should do?

      Hint: after i call the previous no. , I choose 9 to speak in English, then 6 to ask for other questions
      Thanks & best regards