Introduction to Group

  • shaebrown2
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2011
      hi,
      I newly joined this group and i am loving to be part of this.I have got useful learning articles by this group and looking further for something more new.
      professionally i am a lawyer and in regular practice,I am sure i will get something new and helpful things to learn and share.

      thanks,

      Theodore H. Enfield P.A.

      http://www.southflticketlawyer.com/
      http://www.sslegalfirm.com
    • shaebrown2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
        hi,
        I newly joined this group and i am loving to be part of your group.I have got useful learning articles by you and looking further for something more new.
        Professionally i am a lawyer and practice in different areas,definitely i could get something new and helpful things to learn and share about immigration from this group.

        http://www.theodoreenfield.com/
        http://www.sslegalfirm.com