Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] processing time?

  • Shady Sadek
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 25, 2010
      Hello Janaina,

      Can you please share with us your experience in the interview. I mean how long did it last? what were the major questions? did the principle and the secondary applicant had to be able to speak french?

      Thanks for that.

      Best Regards,

      Shady Sadek

      De: ujjawal sinha <ujjawal_java@...>
      Assunto: Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] processing time?
      Para: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
      Data: Domingo, 24 de Outubro de 2010, 18:42

      i am still waiting for New york Interview date for CSQ
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 25, 2010
        Hi shady,
        we had an interview in domuscus.
        that totally depends on your status, I mean your education ,job of main applican me as a main applicant ,  social relationship is realy important ,eye contact and self confidence,
        you know they are realy a psychiatrist, they understand you tell the truth or lie,
        just tell the truth,
        they want to confirm you want to ettle in Quebec,
        your french must be at least as the level as your primary filled forms,
        I filled them as elementary level ,but when I was in interview she said you aren't elemantry, said you're advance,
        but all things are here:
        telling the truth
        be in good shape(cloth I mean)
        very polite even with your husband, even If you speak Persian with him
        speak very much about the Questions s/he asked,I mean answer them completely

        my interview last just 20-30 min and she don't ask any thing from my husband,
        but My sister's interview last 1.5 hours
        I think That depend on your chance ,the immigration officer I mean.

        I am here If you have any other Questions, I will be glad to be able to help anybody in this way,

        good luck,

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 25, 2010
          Hi There,
          We did our interview in Brazil. My husband is the principal applicant. The interview was almost completely toward him, his plans, rpofessional experience, his career, why leave Brazil...
          I was sitting there making a comment or another. I was also with our documents, so my husband did not have to worry about look for them and answer all the questions.
          To me she asked if I had researched the job offers in my area. So she tested my French as well. We were very nervous in the beginning but the interviewer was very nice, we could relax and the interview was more like a chat at the end.
          Ah, the role interview was about 45 min.
          That was all, more or less.
          Good luck everyone!
          :)