Re: Specially for Muslims Immigrants of Quebec, Canada

  • Soheil Dowlatshahi
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2010
      Dear Faisy

      Do you respect to the others religious affairs in your country? Are the christian and jews can walk in your streets without hejab, do you allow them to put any clothes in your muslim country? The Candian Goverments specifies completly their obligations and you accept to live a country with a culture and traditions completely different, Secondly there is no rule in islam that obey a woman to put Negab on your face. There are many muslims that don't use Negab. As I know in Quran the god mentioned that the women should only hide their hairs and their necks and there is any rule else.

      Their muslim brother you demande respecting your right while your muslim communities had not any signeficant effect on progress and developement your host countries, please compare you with Indiean, Chinies,Jews and even non traditional and no fundemental muslims and see how much you had good effects in the westeren countries in science in technology in society develeopment! Most of you uses the western country benefits and don't anything for them! I am sorry but there are milion foreigners in the canda and europe but you, muslims, has always problems with your host societies you kill your girls your sisters your wifes you restrict them you event restrict your relation with other comunities for save your funny traditional under developement bleifs which are not event part of Islam, You lie you kill you do any thing but pretend that you are real muslim by showing your funny customs like HEJAB and NEGHAB, You storming the women in your country you punished them if they don't respect hejab and now you ask for your human rights!

    • Luicito dela Cruz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2010
        Bonjour, toute le monde!

        I recently got a letter from the office of Quebec Immigration. The letter says that they considered my application and so they are inviting me for an interview in the month of June. It also says that in the interview they want to assess my French Skills. However, in the letter, it is indicated that I could also have an option for an interpreter if I need one. Now, my question is... how will they be able to assess my French skills when they are giving me an option for an interpreter?

        Merci...

        New Email names for you!
        Hurry before someone else does!