Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: immigration application

  • Faisy
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 11, 2009
      Dear Brothers,

      If you want to apply or you have intention to apply for Quebec Immigration. Kindly keep this thing into your mind that before applying that Quebec doesn't consider the occupation in demand category if you can't speak french. You must submit some strong evidences of french speaking certificates or diplomas and it must be issued from the proper examination body of french language.

      So many people has lost their money because they didn't know that first they learn french and should have french test evidence DELF,DALF,TCF,TEF then they can apply.

      Before applying Quebec you must consider these things because they wouldn't count your points without proper french knowledge. Quebec is french state and they are giving immigration for those who can speak french and learn.

      thanks,

      From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2009, 11:57 AM

      Remember guys if you are applying for Quebec then you must know french and must submit french knowledge evidence certificate otherwise they will refuse your case.

      thanks,

      CSQ Holder

      From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

      Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

      Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:23 PM

      what is your occupation?good for you have the acknowledgment letter already.in my case it takes time after i receive their letter.wishing you luck.

      ENGR. VICTOR GLENN C. ANTOLINTOC AND MCO DIVISIONENGINEERING DEPARTMENTGMA NETWORK INCORPORATED

      From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

      To: "Victor Glenn Antolin" <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

      Cc: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:22 AM

      Hi VG,

      Yes, I'm planning to immigrate... I submitted Oct 16 '09 and got acknowledgment letter yesterday saying my file is under preliminary assessment.

      From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

      Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

      Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2009, 6:25 AM

      as far as i know the list was release early this year.my application

      was submitted 2007 if iam not mistaken.are you also applying to

      immigrate?what happened to your application?

      From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 11:24 AM

      hi glenn, was your occupation not in their in demand list when you applied? i'm frm manila, philippines, too.

      Salutations distinguées,

      MONSIEUR LUICITO T. DELA CRUZ, JR., MOS

      E: louiedcj@yahoo. com

      From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 5:43 PM

      I received a letter last year and sad to say that they denied my application. it seems that iam lacking of points which until this time i didn't understands their criteria in selecting their immigrant.Are you from the Philippines?

      From: smrpb_21 <smrpb_21@yahoo. com>

      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 3:35 AM

      Hi vglenn_26,

      What happened to your application submitted in Hong kong office?

      Get your new Email address!

      http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ aa/

      Get your new Email address!

      http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ aa/

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!

      Hurry before someone else does!

      http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ aa/

    • Aziz Mohammed
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 11, 2009
        Faisy,

        True enough that french is the primary criterion considered by Quebec immigration officials. But at the time of application, an evidence of french knowledge is not mandatory. The applicant's french level is assessed during the interview.

        I got my CSQ this year and while applying in 2007, I had not provided any proof of my french level.

        Aziz

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 11, 2009
          Dear Mr.Aziz,

          You are right but this was happen in previous cases not now. If you send your application without proper french evidence then first they will check that you are gaining minimum points or not and if you are scoring minimum then they would ask you about french and if you can't provide them french diploma in 120 days then directly they refuse your case.

          If you are fail to get minimum points then they refuse your case due to insufficient points.

          Aziz i know you because i am also the old one member of this group and I also got CSQ but I am telling this for other brothers who are new with Quebec Immigration. I reminded again if you dont have proper french language knowledge than first get this than apply for Quebec otherwise you will be responsible for your result.

          Quebec criteria has totally changed now and very complicated.

          thanks,

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

          From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

          To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

          From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

          To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

          From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

          To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

          Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

          Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:23 PM

          From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

          To: "Victor Glenn Antolin" <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

          Cc: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

          Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:22 AM

          From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

          To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

          Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

          From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

          To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

          From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

          To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

          Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 5:43 PM

          From: smrpb_21 <smrpb_21@yahoo. com>

          To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 11, 2009
            In other words, you are not refused solely because of the absence of a French certificate. I understand that Quebec is a French province in Canada but when we speak of the application for CSQ, a french certificate will be an advantage but its absence won't outrightly reject your application. It is because if you are strong in the other criteria then it may be possible that you can score the minimum points during the preliminary assessment.

            So here is their recent assessment rubric. It may be helpful to everyone.
            http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

            From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

            Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:23 PM

            From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

            To: "Victor Glenn Antolin" <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

            Cc: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:22 AM

            From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

            From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 5:43 PM

            From: smrpb_21 <smrpb_21@yahoo. com>

            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 11, 2009
              You have wrong information about Quebec. I think first you get information about Quebec Immigration they try to tell other members

              Request : It's my request to all of the members of this group that if you don't have proper information then don't post it because due to your wrong information so many people are misguided.

              If you research now a days then you would know that so many people are rejected by Quebec due to lack of information of french and quebec immigration.

              My intention is just to let you know correct information because when a person reject by immigration authority then he / she can't bear his wastage of time and money.

              If anybody hurt's then sorry please.

              thanks,

              From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              Cc: aziz93144@yahoo. com

              From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

              Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:23 PM

              From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

              To: "Victor Glenn Antolin" <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

              Cc: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:22 AM

              From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

              From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 5:43 PM

              From: smrpb_21 <smrpb_21@yahoo. com>

              To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 11, 2009
                Faisy, please note that it's not my intention to misguide other people. And I'm not even telling other people to believe what I'm saying. However, I didn't give information without any basis at all. I have included below the e-mail of BIQ Hong Kong. Also, the link I previously gave is from the website of BIQ. So now, prove me I'm wrong. I'm open- minded and I'd be happy and thankful if you can help me realize that the information that I previously shared is not correct.

                Cheers!

                From: Biq Hkong <Biq.Hkong@...>
                Subject: Re: Rép. : Inquiry
                To: "Louie dela Cruz" <louiedcj@...>
                Date: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 1:32 PM

                Bonjour,

                You may consult our website for the processing time.

                Besides, an online questionnaire Preliminary Evaluation for
                immigration
                lets you assess your chances of being selected by Québec. It is free.
                Section 4 of the questionnaire deals exclusively with language
                knowledge.

                Skills in French
                To measure a student's language skills, a scale is used with twelve
                levels for each of the three skills:

                oral interaction
                written comprehension
                written expression
                and they are divided into three stages:

                Beginner - levels 1 to 4
                Intermediate - levels 5 to 8
                Advanced - levels 9 to 12

                Details please refer to our website:
                http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/french-language/country-departure/index.html

                Veuillez agréer l'expression de nos sentiments les meilleurs.
                Candy Tsang

                Salutations distinguées/Sincerely,

                Bureau d'immigration du Québec
                c/o Consulate General of Canada
                10/F, Tower 1, Exchange Square
                8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
                Téléphone :  (852) 2810-7183
                Télécopieur : (852) 2845-3889
                Site web: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

                Flag this messageRép. : Inquiry
                Tuesday, 3 March, 2009 13:53

                From:
                "Biq Hkong" <Biq.Hkong@...>
                Add sender to Contacts

                To:
                "Louie dela Cruz" <louiedcj@...>
                Bonjour,

                Please note that in evaluating linguistic ability of our candidates, it
                is not the number of hours that count.  It is the level in which the
                candidate obtained via tests from linguistic institutions or recognised
                examination boards.

                Candidate may submit a certificate of attendance indicating level of
                the course from the institutions in which he/she has attended.  Based on
                this document, we will prescreen this applicant with all other criteria
                (e.g. education and work experience) and in case candidate passes on
                prescreening, we will evaluate his application with an interview.

                Besides, As of January 2007, you may demonstrate your French language
                knowledge by presenting then MICC with the results of a French
                evaluation test adapted to meet Québec*s needs and given by one of the
                two organizations recognized by the MICC, which are:

                - the Test d*évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFAQ *
                French evaluation test adapted for Québec) from the Chambre de commerce
                et d*industrie de Paris (CCIP * Paris Chamber of Commerce);

                - the Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ * French
                language knowledge test for Québec) from the Centre international
                d*études pédagogiques (CIEP * International Centre for
                Pedagogical Studies).

                From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                Cc: aziz93144@yahoo. com

                From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

                Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:23 PM

                From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                To: "Victor Glenn Antolin" <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                Cc: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:22 AM

                From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

                From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 5:43 PM

                From: smrpb_21 <smrpb_21@yahoo. com>

                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 11, 2009
                  Dear Cruz,

                  I am not telling you that you are misguiding someone but i was just tried to inform all of the members of this group that if you don't have proper information then don't post it.

                  You can confirm whatever i said about Quebec immigration because i know so many friends cases and recently i got CSQ in August 2009. Now Quebec Immigration criteria is changed and they want french diploma in advance but before you can apply without french evidence and you can prove in interview. Without solid french evidence DELF,DALF,TCF,TEF they wouldn't call you for an immigration interview even you are scoring 100 points instead of 51(single) and 60(married).

                  thanks,

                  From: Biq Hkong <Biq.Hkong@micc. gouv.qc.ca>

                  To: "Louie dela Cruz" <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                  Date: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 1:32 PM

[...]

                  "Biq Hkong" <Biq.Hkong@micc. gouv.qc.ca>

                  Add sender to Contacts

                  "Louie dela Cruz" <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                  From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  Cc: aziz93144@yahoo. com

                  From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

                  Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:23 PM

                  From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                  To: "Victor Glenn Antolin" <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                  Cc: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:22 AM

                  From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

                  From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 5:43 PM

                  From: smrpb_21 <smrpb_21@yahoo. com>

                  To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 11, 2009
                    I think everyone will more appreciate the things you are saying if you cite legitimate sources and not just say "because i know so many friends cases and recently i got CSQ in August 2009". Anyway, I think this will get nowhere because one of us, I believe, has problems comprehending or speaking/writing the English language clearly.

                    I'm sorry, I'm not here to be in conflict with anyone. I'm just straightforward and I don't intend to be mean.

                    Cheers!

                    Je vous remercie pour votre temps et felicitations pour votre Certificat de Selection....

                    From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:48 PM

                    From: Biq Hkong <Biq.Hkong@micc. gouv.qc.ca>

                    To: "Louie dela Cruz" <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                    From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    Cc: aziz93144@yahoo. com

                    From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

                    Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:23 PM

                    From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                    To: "Victor Glenn Antolin" <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                    Cc: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:22 AM

                    From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

                    From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 5:43 PM

                    From: smrpb_21 <smrpb_21@yahoo. com>

                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                    Message 9 of 21 , Nov 12, 2009
                      Thanks cruz to understand me. I was also trying to help others like you.

                      From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:48 PM

                      From: Biq Hkong <Biq.Hkong@micc. gouv.qc.ca>

                      To: "Louie dela Cruz" <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                      From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      Cc: aziz93144@yahoo. com

                      From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

                      Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:23 PM

                      From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                      To: "Victor Glenn Antolin" <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                      Cc: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:22 AM

                      From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      Cc: louiedcj@yahoo. com

                      From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      From: Victor Glenn Antolin <vglenn_26@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 5:43 PM

                      From: smrpb_21 <smrpb_21@yahoo. com>

                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                      Message 10 of 21 , Nov 12, 2009
                        I hope we also get our CSQ like you so we could have coffee together in Montreal one time. :)

                        From: LJ dela Cruz <louiedcj@yahoo. com>

                        To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                        From: Faisy <faisy_pycon@ yahoo.com>

                        To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com