Got Visa

  • bajwasab
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2009
      Hi all,

      I got my visa stamped Thanks a lot for your help.
      i had updated my timelines

      regards

      Ateeq ur Rahman Bajwa
    • Faisy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2009
        Dear Members,

        It's very good thing that our group member got canadian visa. congrats bajwa sahab and thanks for update us. Sir could you share your timeline with us coz we can also get benefit with your time line and guidance.

        thanks,