clinton is the last satan, possessed, in the world in the last days

  • Miryam Shoshan Yosef
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
      clinton is the last satan, possessed, in the world in the last days ( Please forward)

      ..ExternalClass #EC_yiv798654218 .EC_ExternalClass DIV
      {;}

      I am called by Hashem of Israel - my Father GOD, the Most High, and the Son of GOD, the Messiah of Israel - my LORD Yeshua to convey GOD's Words to people in the last days. I have proof, the visible Sign of HOLY SPIRIT like a Light Dove on my forehead, and the Sign of Light Cross on my face.

      It is no wonder Obama demotes the Jews and in his recent speech there has been the scenes of the fiercest anti-Israel, etc. For the reason, in fact, satan-possessed clinton pretends, practises deception, division, corruption, and the evil spirit of clinton enters Obama’s body and mind. Evil spirits and demons control those whom they enter, to affect their minds, bodies, actions, illusions and speaking. Our Almighty GOD of Israel told me and confirmed to me that clinton is the last satan, possessed, in the world in the last days; and, clinton commits fornication with his daughter; their mouths are full of blasphemy and dirtiness. clinton, hillary and their evil family must be nailed into crosses.

      GOD revealed to me HIS words at Zephaniah 1: 2-3 that " I will utterly consume everything from the face of the earth, I will consume humans and beasts; I will consume the birds of the air and the fish of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked. I will cut off humankind from the face of the earth."

      Our Father GOD and Our LORD are at work. It is revealed to me what must soon take place in the last days. GOD will do what He has said in His time. Now it is the end time of last days, satan and all evil spirits and devils will be destroyed completely by our Almighty GOD.

      The death time of lucifer and united states and clinton is come. GOD said: " Kill clinton , Destroy united states !" That the matter has been firmly decided by GOD and GOD will do it soon. And, GOD said I will bless those who bless Abraham and I will curse those who curse Abraham. So its downfall for a country which go against Israel .

      These are what I am told and confirmed from my Father GOD of Israel and my LORD of Israel .

      This is my ministry to tell people the true from Our Holy, Heavenly Father GOD of Israel and Our LORD of Israel .

      Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom ( Peace ) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!

      ( Please forward)

    • Leonardo Gouveia
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
        I've never read such an indiot thing. Je n'ai jamais lu une chose tellement imbecile. Nunca havia lido nada tão idiota.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
          You mean... you actually read more than one sentence, Leonardo? Veut cela
          dire que tu as lu plus qu'une phrase de cette connerie?
          LOL

          On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Leonardo Gouveia <lgouveiabr@...>wrote:

          > I've never read such an indiot thing. Je n'ai jamais lu une chose tellement
          > imbecile. Nunca havia lido nada t�o idiota.

        • Newton
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21, 2009
            I'd like to ask about translation of my papers, perfered to be in English or French & which offices should i translate in?
            Is there a list by this offices to check with ?
            Thanks for help