Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] How to get education credentials recognized in Canada ?

  • sandy kumar
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
      hi Pranav,

      where r u and what are you doing these days pls update

      thnx

      sandy

      From: ANUJALE <anujale@yahoo. com>
      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 1:51 AM

      I would like to know that how i can get my indian education credentials recognized in Canada ? Whether it can be done before migrating or it can be done only after migrating to Canada and time taken to get it done.

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. yahoo.com/ in/internetexplo rer/