Re: Re : [ImmigrationQuebec] How to get education credentials recognized in Canada ?

  • Alaleh
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dear Rachid,
      thank u for your advise you made me feel better.
      A.

      De : Alaleh <alaleh1351@yahoo. com>
      À : immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com
      Envoyé le : mardi 28 juillet 2009, 08 h 31 min 04 s

      Hello everybode,
      Damas quebec Immigration office for CSQ set me an interview for 5 octobre.
      any bode any advise please????
      tnx
      A.M.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
        hi Pranav,

        where r u and what are you doing these days pls update

        thnx

        sandy

        Ypu will see the crendential offices around Canada. Just go to the relevant office website and look for the required documents. I would suggest you that you should make all documents ready so you need not to bother after arriving in Canada.

        Pranav

        Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. yahoo.com/ in/internetexplo rer/