Do you wish to go Canada or an Immigrant/Citizen ?

  • immigrationlawyer007
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 17, 2009
      Do you wish to go Canada or an Immigrant/Citizen in Canada or your
      Immigration is on process...surely we can help you. Yes we have
      started an online help forum to solve your all issues. It is free of
      charge.You can communicate with the Immigration Lawyer and chat with
      online Immigration Friends. Join free at http://www.canadaimmigrationfriends.com/
    • ANUJALE
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 27, 2009
        I would like to know that how i can get my indian education credentials recognized in Canada ? Whether it can be done before migrating or it can be done only after migrating to Canada and time taken to get it done.
      • Alaleh
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 27, 2009
          Hello everybode,
          Damas quebec Immigration office for CSQ set me an interview for 5 octobre.
          any bode any advise please????
          tnx
          A.M.

          I would like to know that how i can get my indian education credentials recognized in Canada ? Whether it can be done before migrating or it can be done only after migrating to Canada and time taken to get it done.

          Get your new Email address!

        • Pranav Shukla
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 28, 2009
            Hello ,

            You just follow the link http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-assessment-services.canada
            Ypu will see the crendential offices around Canada. Just go to the relevant office website and look for the required documents. I would suggest you that you should make all documents ready so you need not to bother after arriving in Canada.

            Pranav

            I would like to know that how i can get my indian education credentials recognized in Canada ? Whether it can be done before migrating or it can be done only after migrating to Canada and time taken to get it done.

            Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

          • Faisy
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 28, 2009
              When and where is your interview ?

              I would like to know that how i can get my indian education credentials recognized in Canada ? Whether it can be done before migrating or it can be done only after migrating to Canada and time taken to get it done.

              Get your new Email address!
              http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ aa/

            • EL MOUAOUINE MOHAMED RACHID
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 31, 2009
                Hi!

                I am Rachid from Rabat Morocco, I have gotten my CSQ last year, well during interview it was just a routine, all that they insist is to show them your documents wish must be legal whithout liying. So I think you have just to be confident, serious and honnest; you dont have to show that you are going there, to Quebec, in order to study and show them that you are more interested about living there, there civilsation, the canadian charter who gives people there right and the respect of citizen. GOOD LUCK MEET YOU THERE.

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 31, 2009
                  Dear Rachid,
                  thank u for your advise you made me feel better.
                  A.

                  ____________ _________ _________ __

                  I would like to know that how i can get my indian education credentials recognized in Canada ? Whether it can be done before migrating or it can be done only after migrating to Canada and time taken to get it done.

                  Get your new Email address!
                  http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ aa/

                  Découvrez les styles qui font sensation sur Yahoo! Québec Avatars.
                  http://cf.avatars. yahoo.com/

                  New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
                  Hurry before someone else does!

                • sandy kumar
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
                    hi Pranav,

                    where r u and what are you doing these days pls update

                    thnx

                    sandy