Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Quebec interview back pack !

  • Aziz Mohammed
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2009
      No, it should not matter where it is held - unless it is in Montreal (where it is usually easy).

      Aziz

      From: pacoraban2000@ yahoo.com <pacoraban2000@ yahoo.com>

      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 3:03 AM

      Hi Everyone,

      We will be having an interview en francais in 14 days from now. i was wondering if you could help us with sort of questions, kind of replies they tend to hear, the famous "Why Quebec?" the stuff we should be carrying with us like original documents and all. I am preparing our short list , type of questions and answers and stuff like that. any help, URL , file or whatever have you will be highly appreciated.

      Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences,

      Wish us luck,

      Al

    • pacoraban2000@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16, 2009
        Thank you Aziz for your time and helping clues.

        I've heard it would be pain in the butt! i am preparing my short list and i am half way through. i am quiet good with questions and sort of answers we should provide.

        my wife will lead the interview and i'll be there as well, will they ask me questions as well ? and if true what is the range of questions and how deep they'll go asking. should i be prepared for all the stuff around the same questions she is getting ready for or what? any recommendations is highly appreciated.

        Best,
        Thanks