Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Letter to Embassy

  • Faisy
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
      You can write a letter and send it through mail then they will reply you within 2 to 3 months.

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
        Dear Friends,
        Thanks alot for your reply (Faisy & Morteza)

        I'm waiting for my Medical Letter and I wonder that I missed it,
        because another person that he had interview with me got his
        medical document last month.

        Please let me know, what should I do?
        Can I check my status and get answer if I go to Candian embassy in Damascus?

        Regards,