Re: Letter to Embassy

  • Morteza
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Maxim <flirty_it@...> wrote:
      >hi friend

      as far as i know they dont answer any emails . i tried one time to
      contact them by email but in response she told me we does'nt allow to
      answer your question through email . send us an email and we will
      write you back.

      that was my experience.so in my opinion send them a normal mail.

      bye

      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > Please let me know , which way is better to ask a question about my
      file from
      > Canadian embassy in syria (Fax or EMail)? And also please let me
      have the format of the letter.

      > Thanks in advance & Regards,

    • Faisy
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
        You can write a letter and send it through mail then they will reply you within 2 to 3 months.

        Please let me know , which way is better to ask a question about my file from
        Canadian embassy in syria (Fax or EMail)? And also please let me have the format of the letter.

        Thanks in advance & Regards,

      • Maxim
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
          Dear Friends,
          Thanks alot for your reply (Faisy & Morteza)

          I'm waiting for my Medical Letter and I wonder that I missed it,
          because another person that he had interview with me got his
          medical document last month.

          Please let me know, what should I do?
          Can I check my status and get answer if I go to Candian embassy in Damascus?

          Regards,