Letter to Embassy

  • Maxim
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 24, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Please let me know , which way is better to ask a question about my file from
      Canadian embassy in syria (Fax or EMail)? And also please let me have the format of the letter.

      Thanks in advance & Regards,

    • Morteza
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Maxim <flirty_it@...> wrote:
        >hi friend

        as far as i know they dont answer any emails . i tried one time to
        contact them by email but in response she told me we does'nt allow to
        answer your question through email . send us an email and we will
        write you back.

        that was my experience.so in my opinion send them a normal mail.

        bye

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > Please let me know , which way is better to ask a question about my
        file from
        > Canadian embassy in syria (Fax or EMail)? And also please let me
        have the format of the letter.

        > Thanks in advance & Regards,

      • Faisy
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
          You can write a letter and send it through mail then they will reply you within 2 to 3 months.

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
            Dear Friends,
            Thanks alot for your reply (Faisy & Morteza)

            I'm waiting for my Medical Letter and I wonder that I missed it,
            because another person that he had interview with me got his
            medical document last month.

            Please let me know, what should I do?
            Can I check my status and get answer if I go to Candian embassy in Damascus?

            Regards,