Re: long delay ... longer than normal

  • Morteza
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 27, 2008
      For Further information

      about my language proficcency at the moment i choose : 8 from 12 for
      French languae (i have my TCFQ but i didnt give them ) and 9 from 12
      from for english

      i have my B.A Degree in Animal Science Production and now i am
      stuendet of Master of Horticultural Sciences in 2 diffrent
      universities in Germany and austria ( consider that my studis are in
      english )

      and 42 months job experiment.

      age = 28

      when i applied i have student Permitt residence in europe. and also i
      have it now.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, PINGI AIME <aimepingi@...>
      wrote:

      > Please give us further informations about your application.
      >
      > Did you applied with the government of Quebec or aprivate
      immigration representative?

      > Are you a legal resident of the country where you applied?
      >
      > What are your skills and university level?
      >
      > We could better answer you if you clearly explain us your situation.
      >
      > Best regards!
      >

      > AIME M. PINGI
      > FIXE: +1-514-309-1667
      > Mobile: +1-819-442-0149

      Quebec Immigration.

    • PINGI AIME
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 27, 2008
        Okay my brother,

        I think that you have all required skills to be selected. Just wait a little and they will get back to you.

        I have a friend who is in Canada, and applied for CSQ here in Quebec 6 months ago, but he is  still waiting. They have recieved too many applications.

        I know that they will get in touch with you, don't mind. The delay is longer thant usual for many applicants these days.

        Best regards!

        AIME M. PINGI
        FIXE: +1-514-309-1667
        Mobile: +1-819-442-0149

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 4, 2009
          Salam be hamegi,

          Lotfan befarmaid aya Namehi ke baraye Medical miad be soorate sefareshi miad va hamrahe oon email ham mikonan az sefarat ya na?

          chon nameh haye ghabli ke baram oomade bood to kooche be tore shansi peyda kardam.
          va negaran hastam ke Nameye Medical aslan be dastam narese chon modate ziadi gozashte.

          az doostan age kesi etelai dare lotfan behem khabar bede.

          Mamnun.

        • Faisy
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 4, 2009
            Please write your email in english.

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 4, 2009
              Salam

              Kheir faghat nameye aadi mifrestan, va emaily dar kar nist.

              Tarikhe filetoon key budeh?

              bye

              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 5, 2009
                salam,
                kheili mamnun,
                file: dec 2005,
                interview: jun 2008

                male shoma che moddat tool keshid?
                Mamnun.

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 5, 2009
                  Salam

                  Manzuram tarikhe file federaletun bood na file quebec.

                  Baraye ma az tarikhe file federal hodude 8 mah toul keshid.

                  Movafagh bashid

                  From: Atefi, Ali <atefi@...
                  <mailto:atefi%40mapnagenerator.com> >
                  To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
                  <mailto:immigrationquebec%40yahoogroups.com>
                  Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 11:25 PM

                  Salam

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 5, 2009
                    salam,
                    kheili mamnun ke javab dadi,
                    man 2 rooz bad az interview file federal ro baz kardam (June 2008).
                    vali naghse madrak dashtam ke 3 mah pish baram name ferestade boodan ke
                    be dastam nareside bood vali emailesh oomade bood va negaran hastam hamin bala
                    sare medical biad.shoma naghse madrak nadashtin?

                    Mamnun.

                    From: Atefi, Ali <atefi@mapnagenerato r.com
                    <mailto:atefi% 40mapnagenerator .com> >
                    To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com
                    <mailto:immigration quebec%40yahoogr oups.com>
                    Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 11:25 PM

                    Salam

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 5, 2009
                      Salam

                      Khahesh mikonam.

                      Kheir ma naghse madrak nadashtim va hamuntor ke goftam az tarikhe file
                      chizi hodude

                      8 mah toul keshid.

                      Movafagh bashid

                      From: Atefi, Ali <atefi@...
                      <mailto:atefi%40mapnagenerator.com> >
                      To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
                      <mailto:immigrationquebec%40yahoogroups.com>
                      Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 4:39 AM

                      Salam

                      From: Atefi, Ali <atefi@mapnagenerato r.com
                      <mailto:atefi% 40mapnagenerator .com> >
                      To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com
                      <mailto:immigration quebec%40yahoogr oups.com>
                      Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 11:25 PM

                      Salam

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 18, 2009
                        Hi dear friends,

                        I would be appreciated if anybody inform me How Can I Pay for Landing fee in Iran?

                        Regards,

                      • Maxim
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 24, 2009
                          Dear Friends,

                          Please let me know , which way is better to ask a question about my file from
                          Canadian embassy in syria (Fax or EMail)? And also please let me have the format of the letter.

                          Thanks in advance & Regards,

                        • Morteza
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
                            --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Maxim <flirty_it@...> wrote:
                            >hi friend

                            as far as i know they dont answer any emails . i tried one time to
                            contact them by email but in response she told me we does'nt allow to
                            answer your question through email . send us an email and we will
                            write you back.

                            that was my experience.so in my opinion send them a normal mail.

                            bye

                            > Dear Friends,
                            >
                            > Please let me know , which way is better to ask a question about my
                            file from
                            > Canadian embassy in syria (Fax or EMail)? And also please let me
                            have the format of the letter.

                            > Thanks in advance & Regards,

                          • Faisy
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
                              You can write a letter and send it through mail then they will reply you within 2 to 3 months.

                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 25, 2009
                                Dear Friends,
                                Thanks alot for your reply (Faisy & Morteza)

                                I'm waiting for my Medical Letter and I wonder that I missed it,
                                because another person that he had interview with me got his
                                medical document last month.

                                Please let me know, what should I do?
                                Can I check my status and get answer if I go to Candian embassy in Damascus?

                                Regards,