File transferred from Damascus to Hong Kong

  • Aziz Mohammed
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      I knew for a fact that applicants from India submitting CSQ after 1 Aug 2008 must do so to BIQ Hong Kong. I submitted my application in Feb 2007 to BIQ Damas. But now all of a sudden, I received a letter from BIQ Hong Kong informing me that my file is awaiting processing (at their office).

      I find this very strange and am also concerned about what delays it will add to my application. Anybody else who applied to Damas got a letter from HK?

      Aziz

    • Faisy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
        Yes.......you are right. The cases who applied in 2007 they transferred to Honk Kong. wait wait and wait ok.................................bye take care