Re: Is the TEF Exam Required for the Quebec Interview?

  • Morteza
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
      if you pass TEF or TCF your interview would be much easier thatn the
      others , But , it has also many negative points casue to be honest it
      s very hard to pass these exams and in the case that you dont give
      them this certificate they going to make thier evaluation based on
      want you filled out in your forms and your speaking ability in day of
      your interview. and would be easier to earn the sufficient points in
      this part.

      in my opinion tell them that your are soooooooooooo fluent in french (
      upper intermediate or advanced ) and dont give them any certificate

      Best regards
      Morteza

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Aziz Mohammed
      <aziz93144@...> wrote:

      > I know many people who have passed the CSQ interview without having
      taken any tests. So, TEF or any other exam is not required.

      > Bon chance.
      > Aziz

      Interview?

      > Dear Friends
      >
      > I have applied for Immigration to Quebec last year. When I applied
      for immigration, the Quebec immigration site specified clearly that
      they will need the TEF or other french Test as one of language
      proficiency approving document. But nowm I can not found anything
      important about it in the site.They say only that if you have this
      test results, your condition will be better!
      > Last month the Canadian embassy in Damascus asked me for interview
      but they did not indicate anything about TEF or other Language Test in
      their mail. Unfortunately I have no time to passe the TEF or any exam.
      Do you think that they have neglected the French Language Test? Do you
      think that they only want to test my french language in the real
      interview?

      > I hope that anyone help me
      >
      > Thanks
      > Soheil

    • Faisy
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
        Bonjour,

        Yes Monsieur Aziz is absolutely right. I know personally a lot those who have passed CSQ inteview without any test either TEF or TCF.

        more info You can call me at +92-345-2296012

        Quebec Immigration Consultant
        Karachi, Pakistan.

        From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@...>
        Subject: Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Is the TEF Exam Required for the Quebec Interview?
        To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 8:15 AM

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
          Salut mes amis.

          J’ai réussi mon entrevue de sélection le novembre/2007 et je déjà apporte
          mon CSQ. Ici au Brésil personne doit faire des tests du Français de façon a
          recevoir le certificat.

          Leonardo.

          Enviada em: segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2008 07:00
          Para: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
          Assunto: Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Is the TEF Exam Required for the Quebec
          Interview?

          9/21/08, Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@... <mailto:aziz93144%40yahoo.com>

          From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@... <mailto:aziz93144%40yahoo.com> >
          Interview?
          To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:immigrationquebec%40yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
            Bonjour,

            If you�want to check your level in�french language then�you can give DELF or DALF rather than TEF or TCF because TEF and TCF will expire in two years.

            J�ai r�ussi mon entrevue de s�lection le novembre/2007 et je d�j� apporte
            mon CSQ. Ici au Br�sil personne doit faire des tests du Fran�ais de fa�on a
            recevoir le certificat.

            Leonardo.

            Enviada em: segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2008 07:00
            Para: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

            9/21/08, Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com <mailto:aziz93144% 40yahoo.com>

            From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com <mailto:aziz93144% 40yahoo.com> >
            Interview?
            To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com
            <mailto:immigration quebec%40yahoogr oups.com>