Is the TEF Exam Required for the Quebec Interview?

  • Soheil Dowlatshahi
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
      Dear Friends

      I have applied for Immigration to Quebec last year. When I applied for immigration, the Quebec immigration site specified clearly that they will need the TEF or other french Test as one of language proficiency approving document. But nowm I can not found anything important about it in the site.They say only that if you have this test results, your condition will be better!
       Last month the Canadian embassy in Damascus asked me for interview but they did not indicate anything about TEF or other Language Test in their mail. Unfortunately I have no time to passe the TEF or any exam. Do you think that they have neglected the French Language Test? Do you think that they only want to test my french language in the real interview?

      I hope that anyone help me

      Thanks
      Soheil

    • Aziz Mohammed
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
        I know many people who have passed the CSQ interview without having taken any tests. So, TEF or any other exam is not required.

        Bon chance.
        Aziz

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
          if you pass TEF or TCF your interview would be much easier thatn the
          others , But , it has also many negative points casue to be honest it
          s very hard to pass these exams and in the case that you dont give
          them this certificate they going to make thier evaluation based on
          want you filled out in your forms and your speaking ability in day of
          your interview. and would be easier to earn the sufficient points in
          this part.

          in my opinion tell them that your are soooooooooooo fluent in french (
          upper intermediate or advanced ) and dont give them any certificate

          Best regards
          Morteza

          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Aziz Mohammed
          <aziz93144@...> wrote:

          > I know many people who have passed the CSQ interview without having
          taken any tests. So, TEF or any other exam is not required.

          > Bon chance.
          > Aziz

          Interview?

          > Dear Friends
          >
          > I have applied for Immigration to Quebec last year. When I applied
          for immigration, the Quebec immigration site specified clearly that
          they will need the TEF or other french Test as one of language
          proficiency approving document. But nowm I can not found anything
          important about it in the site.They say only that if you have this
          test results, your condition will be better!
          > Last month the Canadian embassy in Damascus asked me for interview
          but they did not indicate anything about TEF or other Language Test in
          their mail. Unfortunately I have no time to passe the TEF or any exam.
          Do you think that they have neglected the French Language Test? Do you
          think that they only want to test my french language in the real
          interview?

          > I hope that anyone help me
          >
          > Thanks
          > Soheil

        • Faisy
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
            Bonjour,

            Yes Monsieur Aziz is absolutely right. I know personally a lot those who have passed CSQ inteview without any test either TEF or TCF.

            more info You can call me at +92-345-2296012

            Quebec Immigration Consultant
            Karachi, Pakistan.

            From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@...>
            To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 8:15 AM

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
              Salut mes amis.

              J’ai réussi mon entrevue de sélection le novembre/2007 et je déjà apporte
              mon CSQ. Ici au Brésil personne doit faire des tests du Français de façon a
              recevoir le certificat.

              Leonardo.

              Enviada em: segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2008 07:00
              Para: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
              Assunto: Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Is the TEF Exam Required for the Quebec
              Interview?

              9/21/08, Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@... <mailto:aziz93144%40yahoo.com>

              From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@... <mailto:aziz93144%40yahoo.com> >
              Interview?
              To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
              <mailto:immigrationquebec%40yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
                Bonjour,

                If you�want to check your level in�french language then�you can give DELF or DALF rather than TEF or TCF because TEF and TCF will expire in two years.

                J�ai r�ussi mon entrevue de s�lection le novembre/2007 et je d�j� apporte
                mon CSQ. Ici au Br�sil personne doit faire des tests du Fran�ais de fa�on a
                recevoir le certificat.

                Leonardo.

                Enviada em: segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2008 07:00
                Para: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com

                9/21/08, Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com <mailto:aziz93144% 40yahoo.com>

                From: Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@yahoo. com <mailto:aziz93144% 40yahoo.com> >
                Interview?
                To: immigrationquebec@ yahoogroups. com
                <mailto:immigration quebec%40yahoogr oups.com>