Moving from Cairo to Toronto

  • Sameh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Dear All,

      I applied for CSQ almost 3 years ago for permanent residence, I didn't
      have my interview yet. I thought if I am residing in Canada it will
      make my file processing go faster. I had an acceptance letter from a
      university in Toronto in a program takes 1-3 years.

      I want to know... Is my file going to be transfered from Damascus to
      the office serving North America? Or will it stay in Damascus and I
      will have to return to Egypt again for the interview? Or shall I apply
      again when I reside temporarily in Toronto as a student?

      I want to speed things up, I don't want to pay money and waste more
      time worthlessly. In short... Shall I go to Toronto or stay in Egypt?

      Any help will be very appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,
      Sameh