Re: Bonjour et Hello

  • Morteza
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Bonjour Adonica

      So let me give you an advice , i think it wold be better if you apply
      for immigration from now , cause if your application accept by Quebec
      governments your Admission fee in the university an also tuition fees
      will reduce 3 times less than the time that you've been applied as a
      student . and the most important thing is that applying for
      immigration to Canada from inside of Quebec as a student is not
      easy.then try to set your foot very strong in this land.

      But first of all check this website , and evaluate your points for
      immigration , if your are single you need 52 points or 53. i am not
      sure but it must be 52.

      http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.asp

      and let me know from which country do u want to apply.

      Cordialement
      Morteza

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Adonica carrington
      <trekfan129@...> wrote:

      > Bonjour,
      >
      > I am new to the group. My name is Adonica. I am trying to arrange
      to attend a year of my college studies in montreal and then after i
      graduate I want to immigrate to quebec. I am hoping that i will get
      helpful tips and meet other people who love canada and the province of
      quebec that they want to move there.

      > Corialement,
      > Adonica

    • Adonica carrington
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        I am a us born citizen

        Morteza <mbaselizadeh453@...> a écrit : Bonjour Adonica

        <trekfan129@...> wrote:

        > Bonjour,
        >
        > I am new to the group. My name is Adonica. I am trying to arrange
        to attend a year of my college studies in montreal and then after i
        graduate I want to immigrate to quebec. I am hoping that i will get
        helpful tips and meet other people who love canada and the province of
        quebec that they want to move there.

        > Corialement,
        > Adonica

        Corialement,
        Adonica

      • Morteza
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
          So at the moment i checked the Processing times (table) for you . you
          need just 5 months in order to finalizing your application for
          immigration to Canada .would U plz send me this information , in this
          case i can give you best answer :

          Age : How old are you ?
          Education : what is the last degree that U earned
          Language Proficiency :just tell me how much do you know French , have
          u passed any exams ?
          Job Experience : how many months ( tell me is it Full time or part time )