Bonjour et Hello

  • Adonica carrington
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Bonjour,

      I am new to the group. My name is Adonica. I am trying to arrange to attend a year of my college studies in montreal and then after i graduate I want to immigrate to quebec. I am hoping that i will get helpful tips and meet other people who love canada and the province of quebec that they want to move there.

      Corialement,
      Adonica

    • Morteza
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        Bonjour Adonica

        So let me give you an advice , i think it wold be better if you apply
        for immigration from now , cause if your application accept by Quebec
        governments your Admission fee in the university an also tuition fees
        will reduce 3 times less than the time that you've been applied as a
        student . and the most important thing is that applying for
        immigration to Canada from inside of Quebec as a student is not
        easy.then try to set your foot very strong in this land.

        But first of all check this website , and evaluate your points for
        immigration , if your are single you need 52 points or 53. i am not
        sure but it must be 52.

        http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.asp

        and let me know from which country do u want to apply.

        Cordialement
        Morteza

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Adonica carrington
        <trekfan129@...> wrote:

        > Bonjour,
        >
        > I am new to the group. My name is Adonica. I am trying to arrange
        to attend a year of my college studies in montreal and then after i
        graduate I want to immigrate to quebec. I am hoping that i will get
        helpful tips and meet other people who love canada and the province of
        quebec that they want to move there.

        > Corialement,
        > Adonica

      • Adonica carrington
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
          I am a us born citizen

          Morteza <mbaselizadeh453@...> a écrit : Bonjour Adonica

          <trekfan129@...> wrote:

          > Bonjour,
          >
          > I am new to the group. My name is Adonica. I am trying to arrange
          to attend a year of my college studies in montreal and then after i
          graduate I want to immigrate to quebec. I am hoping that i will get
          helpful tips and meet other people who love canada and the province of
          quebec that they want to move there.

          > Corialement,
          > Adonica

          Corialement,
          Adonica

        • Morteza
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
            So at the moment i checked the Processing times (table) for you . you
            need just 5 months in order to finalizing your application for
            immigration to Canada .would U plz send me this information , in this
            case i can give you best answer :

            Age : How old are you ?
            Education : what is the last degree that U earned
            Language Proficiency :just tell me how much do you know French , have
            u passed any exams ?
            Job Experience : how many months ( tell me is it Full time or part time )