Appointment with integration office / Group Sharing session

  • kang1972ad
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 11:24 PM
      Upon landing in Quebec, is it mandatory to meet up with an integration
      officer / attend group sharing session?
    • Eric O
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21 4:20 AM
        I do not think it's mandatory but it's highly recommended and free. You get a lot of worthwhile information, addresses to all other organisations offering help to CSQ landed immigrants, you also get registered to other information sessions on how to find a job, housing etc. If for some reason you do not wish to attend the sessions right away, you can still call them anytime during your first 5 years in Quebec and attend.

        cheers
        Eric O

        http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail