Landing Experience

  • kang1972ad
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2008
      Can someone share their landing experience upon arrival at Montreal
      airport? I understand that newly arrived immigrants have to make an
      appointment to see an integration office, is that right?
    • Eric O
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2008
        I don't know about airport landing, I did mine by road from the US 2 weeks ago. Whatever the case, make sure you call MICC(Ministere de l'Immigration) upon your arrival at 514 864-9191 and make an appointment to attend an information session for newly arrived immigrants - I'm pretty sure this is what the airport quebec immigration office people will help you do. During the session, you'll get registered to attend other important information sessions (socio-economic reality, entrevue individuelle d'accompagnement, conduites culturelles en emploi etc).

        good luck with your move!

        EO

        http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail