renewing CSQ after immigration

  • sabinekolisch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2008
      Hi all,

      I landed in Montreal 8 months ago and became a PR of Canada, but I had
      to leave Canada after a few weeks and I currently live outside of
      Canada. My CSQ will expire soon but I would like to return to Quebec
      in a few months after settling a few issues.

      My questions are about CSQ. Is it possible to renew a CSQ after
      becoming a PR of Canada? If yes how? If no will it be possible for me
      to remain a Quebec resident after expiration of my CSQ? Finally if I
      will go on to be a Quebec resident but I will not have a CSQ how can I
      benefit from the rights given to Quebec residents after I return to
      Quebec? (like health insurance, reduced tuiton etc.)

      Thank you very much for sharing your experiences,

      Sabine
    • kamilla stefanon
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2008
        hi, how are you?? well i dont have much expirence in canada bcause i never been there bu ti can tell u about sydney, well i want to go to canada but i dont have an idea how to go, so , if u can help me that would be great......... thankx kamilla

        To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.comFrom: sabine.kolisch@...: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:58:27 +0000Subject: [ImmigrationQuebec] renewing CSQ after immigration

        Hi all,I landed in Montreal 8 months ago and became a PR of Canada, but I had to leave Canada after a few weeks and I currently live outside of Canada. My CSQ will expire soon but I would like to return to Quebec in a few months after settling a few issues.My questions are about CSQ. Is it possible to renew a CSQ after becoming a PR of Canada? If yes how? If no will it be possible for me to remain a Quebec resident after expiration of my CSQ? Finally if I will go on to be a Quebec resident but I will not have a CSQ how can I benefit from the rights given to Quebec residents after I return to Quebec? (like health insurance, reduced tuiton etc.)Thank you very much for sharing your experiences,Sabine

      • Aziz Mohammed
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008
          Once you become a PR of Canada, it is irrelevant when the CSQ expires. You can return to Canada (Quebec or any other province) anytime you wish as long as you meet the residency requirements.

          I landed in Montreal 8 months ago and became a PR of Canada, but I had
          to leave Canada after a few weeks and I currently live outside of
          Canada. My CSQ will expire soon but I would like to return to Quebec
          in a few months after settling a few issues.

          My questions are about CSQ. Is it possible to renew a CSQ after
          becoming a PR of Canada? If yes how? If no will it be possible for me
          to remain a Quebec resident after expiration of my CSQ? Finally if I
          will go on to be a Quebec resident but I will not have a CSQ how can I
          benefit from the rights given to Quebec residents after I return to
          Quebec? (like health insurance, reduced tuiton etc.)

          Thank you very much for sharing your experiences,

          Sabine

          <!--

          #ygrp-mkp{
          #ygrp-mkp hr{