Processing times -- how to decipher on Immigration Quebec website?

  • kang1972ad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2008
      Beside my country of residence, it says 'Septmber 2007', what does that
      mean?

      Thanks!
    • Morteza
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "kang1972ad"
        <kang1972ad@...> wrote:

        > Beside my country of residence, it says 'Septmber 2007', what does that
        > mean?
        >
        > Thanks!

        it means that now they are checking documents which submitted in Sep
        2007 if you calculate the number of months between sep 2007 till now
        ( march 2008 ) you can estimate when will be your interview