Missing Documents !!

  • Sameh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
      Dear all,

      I applied in September 2005 for the CSQ. And I just discovered that
      they sent me an email dated May 29, 2007 requiring some missing
      documents (Work Certificate and Sociale Assurance certificate). I
      beleive I sent the work certificate and there was no need back then
      for the Social assurance.

      Anyway, I would like to know from anyone who had his CSQ from
      Damascus office what was the format of his successful "work
      experience certificate". I can only assume that I miss-understood the
      needed information. So please could anyone succeeded in having his
      CSQ send the information included in his Work Certificate?

      They need these information urgently as I passed the 90 days they
      gave me at their mail on May 29, 2007.

      Also if anyone lives in Egypt or somewhere else, what is the Social
      Assurance certificate that is needed? They said something about CNSS,
      Does anyone know what is this?

      Thanks for anyone who can help,
      Sameh
    • Yaqeen Hussam
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2008
        In case u r from Egypt , I guess the Social Assurance Certificate , is a
        certificate that u get to prove ur marital status. the certificate should
        include all the names of ur brothers and sisters , ur sons/daughters if u
        have any , ur wife if u have any , and ur parents.
        I tried to get it once in 2004 and "2etfasha7't" , cos actually most of the
        clerks ( in the ministry ) don't know either what is it.

        However, I would recommend that u go for a lawyer and consult him, or make
        sure of the information I gave u and visit ur "Segel Madani" to know how to
        extract that document.

        On 20/02/2008, Sameh <general_othello@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I applied in September 2005 for the CSQ. And I just discovered that
        > they sent me an email dated May 29, 2007 requiring some missing
        > documents (Work Certificate and Sociale Assurance certificate). I
        > beleive I sent the work certificate and there was no need back then
        > for the Social assurance.
        >
        > Anyway, I would like to know from anyone who had his CSQ from
        > Damascus office what was the format of his successful "work
        > experience certificate". I can only assume that I miss-understood the
        > needed information. So please could anyone succeeded in having his
        > CSQ send the information included in his Work Certificate?
        >
        > They need these information urgently as I passed the 90 days they
        > gave me at their mail on May 29, 2007.
        >
        > Also if anyone lives in Egypt or somewhere else, what is the Social
        > Assurance certificate that is needed? They said something about CNSS,
        > Does anyone know what is this?
        >
        > Thanks for anyone who can help,
        > Sameh

      • Sameh
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2008
          Hi Yaqeen, everybody
          Thanks for your reply, I also got this "Shehadet Keed 3a2ely" once and
          it was horrible too :)
          But I think I did a mistake by translating the French term "assurance
          sociale" to Social Assurance, I should have translated it to "Social
          Insurance" instead. They also mentioned that they need to specify in
          it the movement of the worker, do you think this is the "Ta2meenat"?

          However, it is more important now to get the right form of the Work
          Certificate. What I need friends is only the format (Name, Company,
          Date in, ...), not your personal information ( Edward, IBM, 7/2004, ...).

          Any help will be very appreciated.
          Thanks,
          Sameh