Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] get a better boss

  • Haroldo Filho
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2007
      On Nov 1, 2007, at 11:56 PM, "junelle-coyne140@..." <junelle-coyne140@...> wrote:

      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
      have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
      I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
      guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
      out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
      to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
      guys a call 1-415 267 3940 . They got me through in around a month.